I love crystals so much, and I have a pretty good collection. You can read more about why I love crystals here. Nowadays more and more people seem interested in crystals so this would be the perfect DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea for your crystal loving friends.
Whether or not you believe in its healing powers, crystals help to raise your vibrations and are pretty to look at in your space. It’s also a great idea to add natural elements like crystals in your bedroom and work space.
DIY Valentine’s Day Crystal Box
This fun assorted crystal box was very easy to create and Tess enjoyed this so much more than the chocolates that actually come in the boxes. This is the kind of chocolate box that you will definitely want to receive!
To create DIY Valentine’s Day crystal box, you only need the following three items.
1. Valentine’s Day Heart Chocolate Box:
- Lindor Milk Heart Chocolate Box
- Godiva Chocolatier Chocolate Box (this one is a bit pricier, so I recommend enjoying these chocolates with your loved one, after giving them this gift!)
- Lindt Chocolate Truffle Heart Box
- Chakra Stone Healing Crystal Stone
- Premium Healing Crystal Kits
- Energy Infused Natural Raw Healing Crystals
- Chakra Mineral Starter Set
- Healing Crystal Wands
- Premium Grade Crystals
Some of my favorite crystals that I included are:
- Rose Quartz – stone of universal love
- Amethyst – promotes intuition and balance
- Blue Lace Agate – great as a calming stone
- Hematite – for courage, inner strength and grounding
- Green Calcite – great for distance healing and increased prosperity
The color of each crystal is so beautiful and unique. It’s such a beautiful element that comes from mother nature and I am glad I get to share my love of crystals with my daughter Tess.
I hope that this idea inspires you to gift this unique crystal box to someone you love on this Valentine’s Day!
You can find more Valentine’s Day charcuterie board inspirations here.