As the beautiful and bright flowers continue to bloom this Spring, there’s an innate desire to refresh your kitchen and dining accessories. So, if you’re looking for ideas to help give your kitchen and dinner decor a refresh, read on.
First, when buying new kitchen decor, whether it be in the springtime, summer time, or winter time, I always look for versatile pieces that will work throughout the year. Second, I look for pieces that are timeless and match my kitchen, dining and current aesthetic. Although I love seasonal pieces, I am also all about versatility and staying timeless. Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to shop for kitchen and dinner decor and/or supplies. I’ve gathered a few of my favorite pieces from Anthropologie to share with you.
Spring Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Farmhouse Pottery Paper Towel Holders – I love that this comes in a variety of different pastel colors and the neutral light wood.
Lulu Serving Bowl – This would be perfect as your new spring and summer fruit basket. Or you can use it to serve larger family style dishes like salads, pastas and stews
- Amber Lewis for Anthropologie Jayme Pitcher – This is versatile, because it’s neutral colored and can be used as a pitcher for drinks or even floral arrangements.
- Linen Apron – Every chef needs a high quality apron – this one is neutral and classic.
- Marble + Glass Cake Cloche – This cake cloche is a neutral piece that will look great in any season.
- Cottage Egg Crate
- Ceramic Basket Bowl
Perfect for your floating shelves:
- Mini Matte Latte Bowls, Set of 6 – Their matte latte bowl collection is one of my favorites. I love all the different sizes and neutral colors they offer. These minis are perfect for baking recipes!
- Matte Latte Bowls, Set of 6
- Matte Latte Grain Bowls, Set of 4
- Cottage Berry Basket
- Waterfall Carafe
- Gatsby Glasses, Set of 2
- Dalila Mug
- Marble + Acacia Wood Footed Serving Bowl
- Alma Cake Stand
Floral Spring Kitchen Decor:
- Appoline Berry Basket
- Kimmy Scafuro Flowerfield Dessert Plate
- Vera for Anthropologie Jacquard-Woven Perennial Napkins, Set of 4
- Botanica Sugar Pot
Spring Tablescape Decor:
- Ceramic Cabbage Plate
- Ceramic Cabbage Charger
- Laguiole Ivory Handle Flatware Set
- Ceramic Cabbage Bowl
- Amber Lewis for Anthropologie Grayston Napkins, Set of 4
- Gilded Rim Red Wine Glass
- Waterfall Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 4
- Gilded Rim White Wine Glass
- Gilded Rim Flute
- Levi Dinner Plates, Set of 4
- Azumi Spoons, Set of 4
- Pink Blossoms Linen Table Runner
- Ripples Linen Tablecloth
Family Style Serving Pieces:
- Matte Latte Serving Bowl
- Streamlined Serving Set
- Verona Cake Serving Set
- Doma Servers, Set of 5
- Arden Serving Set
- Glenna Cake Stand
- Rose Quartz Serving Board
- Gold Cake Knife
- Georgia Bowls, Set of 4
- Gatsby Carafe
- Levi Bowls, Set of 4
- Quincy Composite Agate Cheese Board
- Agate Cheese Board
- Agate Coaster
- Blue Pheasant Marcus Oval Serving Platters, Set of 2
- Berghoff Neo Cast Iron Oval Cov Casserole
- Stoneware Pie Dish
I hope that you enjoyed looking through my recommendations from Anthropologie to refresh your kitchen and dinnerware! What is your number one must-have essential item from this list? Let me know in the comments or tag me on Instagram @mommydiary!
For spring tablescape ideas, check out this post and for a DIY Spring Flower Arrangement tutorial, check out this post.