Drink ideas for Halloween
Today, I will be showing you how to make his and hers cocktails for you to thoroughly enjoy on Halloween. The two cocktails are Warlock’s Old Fashioned using bourbon and Witches Blood using vodka.
Halloween Inspired His and Hers Cocktails
Witches Blood for Her
How to make Witch Blood cocktail
- 2 shots of Vodka
- 2 shots of Raspberry liqueur
- Half cup of Sprite
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RIM
- 1 squeeze of Fresh lime
- 4 squirts of Simple syrup
- 3 drops of purple food coloring
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- In a saucer, combine the fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and food coloring. Dip the rim of your glass in that mixture. Then, quickly, dip your rim in the sugar. I would recommend repeating this step about three times
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add in your two shots of vodka
- Pour in the your shots of raspberry liqueur
- Top it off with a half cup of Sprite
- MIX and enjoy!
Warlock’s Old Fashioned for Him
- 2 shots of your favorite bourbon
- 3-4 dashes of chocolate bitters
- 1 strip of orange peel
- Squeeze of fresh orange juice
- 1 Luxarado cherry
- 1 teaspoon cherry syrup
- 1 large ice cube
- Muddle together the orange peel and cherry
- Add in your bourbon, chocolate bitters, orange juice, cherry syrup
- Stir to combine and add in one large ice cube and enjoy!!
I hope you can all enjoy some fresh cocktails with your friends or significant others on Halloween!