As a busy mom of four, sometimes self-care looks like a cup of delicious coffee at home. Today I’m sharing a delicious pumpkin cream cold brew recipe you can make right from your kitchen to celebrate fall.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of Your favorite cold brew
STEPS FOR PUMPKIN CREAM COLD BREW:
- To make the pumpkin cream, whisk together the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend all the ingredients together with an electric whisk or by hand until the cream thickens.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in your choice of cold brew. You can add another nod to fall by using fall ice molds!
- Top the iced coffee with the pumpkin cream foam.
- Garnish with some pumpkin spice.
I hope you enjoy this fall-inspired recipe! You can find my mint mojito latte recipe here.