I love a refreshing iced latte as my midday pick me up, and a mint mojito latte is one of my favorites. My favorite is the one from Philz Coffee and the one I make at home tastes similar, which is such a treat in middle of a busy work day. I hope you enjoy this recipe and let me know how it turns out for you!
Mint Mojito Latte Recipe
- Fresh coffee or espresso
- Fresh mint
- Sweetener (I use agave)
- Cream (half and half, Trader Joe’s creamer, oat milk, coconut milk, or your choice of milk)
STEPS FOR MINT MOJITO:
- Gather some fresh mint leaves and remove the stems. Then, add them to your glass and muddle with a spoon or muddler.
- Add your choice of sweetener (I love agave) and muddle with the mint.
- Add ice. For a fun touch, I have ice molds in the shape of hearts!
- Pour fresh coffee or espresso into your glass
- Top with half and half or creamer of your choice
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. This is the perfect treat for a hot summer morning!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! You can find my lavender latte recipe here.