Ep 15: Natural Induction, Unmedicated Birth, And Racial Disparities In Maternal Care With Brittany Kelly
Brittany Kelly joins us on the podcast today, and we are covering all kinds of topics, from motherhood and beyond. Brittany is a mother of four, a mommy blogger, and YouTuber. She seeks to share stories and information supporting and encouraging mothers during the first five years of motherhood.
Brittany is very knowledgeable on natural steps to take for inducing labor and has had multiple unmedicated births. She even shares her story of birthing her daughter in the car!
In this episode, Brittany and I also discuss:
- Parenting multiple children
- Focusing on the joys of motherhood
- Methods for inducing labor at home
- Healthcare disparities that black women face in pregnancy and childbirth
- Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast here.
- Check out last week’s episode on photography tips and tricks for families!
- Join me on Instagram @mommydiary
- Enter my giveaway! Every month I’ll be giving away a $100 Amazon gift card! To enter, subscribe and write a review here. Screenshot your review and email it to email@example.com.
More about Mommy Diary: The Podcast
Mommy Diary: The Podcast is a space for women to tell their raw and honest stories of motherhood. Host, Angela Kim, is a creative, lifestyle blogger, and mom of four.
Feeling restricted by the squares of IG, Angela is on a mission to shed light on vulnerable topics such as postpartum depression, marriage struggles, self-care, healing and finding a balance between having a career and raising children. She’s been through it all, and this podcast is here to help you feel supported along your personal journey and see that you’re not alone.
Cover photography © Miranda North