Ep 9: Staying Productive and Healthy During COVID-19
We are in a strange and confusing time as COVID-19 continues. Working from home, staying productive, and keeping up with your physical and mental health is very challenging right now.
If you are struggling to get things done in your work or personal life, it’s okay. You are not alone. I’m right there with you!
If you are having difficulty with productivity, I hope this episode inspires you to get a good night’s sleep, wake up tomorrow, and start fresh! When things get really hard, and I just don’t feel like doing anything, I’ve found that my children inspire me. I want them to see me thriving as a mom and business woman. Today I’m sharing some tips that help me to stay productive and accountable.
In this episode, I talk about:
- letting go of mom guilt that comes with challenging days
- setting clear boundaries when work need to be done
- fitting self-care into your busy day
- learning to slow down when your body needs it
- my 5-minute intentional morning routine
Enter my monthly drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card! Simply subscribe and write a review for this podcast. Email a screenshot of your review to email@example.com for a chance to win!
- Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast here.
- Check out my episode on my medicated and unmedicated birth stories here!
- Join me on Instagram @mommydiary
More about Mommy Diary: The Podcast
Mommy Diary: The Podcast is a space for women to tell their raw and honest stories of motherhood. Host, Angela Kim, is a creative, lifestyle blogger, and mom of four.
Feeling restricted by the squares of IG, Angela is on a mission to shed light on vulnerable topics such as postpartum depression, marriage struggles, self-care, healing and finding a balance between having a career and raising children. She’s been through it all, and this podcast is here to help you feel supported along your personal journey and see that you’re not alone.
Cover photography © Miranda North