If you’re like me, you spend a lot of time in your car with your family and your car is one place that is hard to keep organized. As a person who is fully affected and motivated by my environment, I needed to do something about this recurring problem.
Car Organization Tips and Tricks
Now that the new year is fully in motion, it’s time to re-organize our lives and start fresh! Today, I’m going to organize my car since it’s where I begin and end most of my days, where my family and I spend so much of our time.
Here are some items that helped me achieve a cleaner and more organized car:
- Storage Solution –This diaper basket I found on Amazon also works as a great storage solution in my car. This storage solution has different sections that can hold many items that a family needs. I like to store diapers, snacks, water bottles, and wet wipes.
- Cleaning Gel – This gel helps reach all the hard to reach nooks and crannies in my car.
- Coin Holder – It drives me nuts when I see coins lying around the cup holders. Nowadays, cars don’t really come with a catch area for coins, so this coin holder comes in handy.
- Mask Holder – I had a hard time keeping the masks in one place until I found this mask holder. As long as you remember to refill it once in awhile, you’ll never forget to have it on hand.
- Trash Can for your car – I love this trashcan! It’s waterproof and easy to clean out. You can hang it across the seat to save floor space.
- Hand Vacuum – This small vacuum is great for picking up minor mess in between car washes. I love that it’s lightweight and easy to empty out. It doesn’t work as well as the industry ones at car washes, but it’s still nice to use around the home and in the car.
- Car Hooks – Since I am always on the go, these car hooks are useful to hang my purse and my kids’ bags.
- Car Phone Mount – I wasn’t a fan of these phone mounts until I discovered this one. It actually stays put and there are multiple ways to use them on your dashboard, on the window or air vent. It’s easy to adjust, making it more visible when you’re driving.
What are some of your favorite car organization hacks? I hope this post inspires you to get your car more organized this year because it truly makes life a lot easier!