One of my friends recently said to me that what you put on your skin is just as important as what you put in your mouth. Any products that go onto your skin are absorbed into your bloodstream in a matter of seconds. That really stuck with me. I’ve heard it before, but it inspired me to do some research on the subject. If we’re putting so much thought and effort into meal times, we should do the same for baby wipes. I have to be honest, I was pretty pleased with the ingredient lists and affordability of a lot of these brands. Today I’m sharing the best natural baby wipes for sensitive skin with you.
There were a lot of different factors I was considering when making this list. As it typically goes, if you buy in bulk you’re more likely to save money. I also reviewed the descriptions for the diaper wipes with more natural ingredients and less harsh chemicals. This is so important since baby wipes come into direct contact with the skin. Let’s face it, babies have such delicate skin that we need to take care of. We want to avoid diaper rash and other reactions as much as possible.
10 Best Natural Baby Wipes For Sensitive Skin
There are so many baby wipe brands out there to choose from. I’ve compiled a list of options that seem to have the most natural, gentle, and safe ingredients for babies. From my experience and research, these are all baby wipes for sensitive skin that I would feel good about using on my children.
- 100% natural cotton
- Marketed as the cleanest, greenest wipe on the market.
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- Free from dyes, fragrances, non-woven synthetics, and other ingredients including alcohol, chlorine, and parabens
- Packaging is made from 40% recycled materials, making it an eco friendly baby product
Where you can find them: Amazon
- Water wipes have only two ingredients: they contain 99.9% purified water with just a drop of fruit extract, which is grapefruit seed extract
- A blend of 80% polyester and 20% viscose, which makes 20% of the wipe biodegradable
- Accredited by the Vegan society
- Hypoallergenic and contains no parabens or sulphates
- These natural wipes are awarded the national Eczema association of america seal of acceptance
- Perfect to use for diaper changing, cleaning baby’s hands and face, and even on adult sensitive skin
Where you can find them: Amazon, Walmart
- Made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton
- Safe for use on newborn babies’ skin as well as adult skin
- 0% alcohol
- 15% cotton
Where you can find them: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Buy Buy Baby
- Honest wipes are super soft, thick, and durable
- Hypoallergenic and plant-based
- Contains more than 99% water, making them gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Made without: Alcohol, parabens, chlorine processing or fragrances
- They also come in various adorable package patterns!
Where you can find them: Amazon, Target, CVS, Walgreens, honest.com
- Made with plant derived ingredients
- This brand has many other sensitive skin products, such as bubble bath, body wash, and shampoo.
- No Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances
Where you can find them: Amazon, Target, Rite Aid, Buy Buy Baby, Walmart
- These eco friendly baby wipes are made from sustainably grown bamboo
- Unscented and free from harsh chemicals
- Made from safe ingredients that are 99.3% naturally derived
Where you can find them: Amazon, cabooproducts.com
- 99% purified water and 1% skin essential ingredients
- Hypoallergenic & dermatologically tested
- Infused with aloe & vitamin E for extra moisture
- pH balanced to help maintain healthy skin
- Free of lotions, fragrances, parabens, and alcohol & dyes
Where you can find them: Amazon, Walmart, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Rite Aid
- Thick and soft wipes, which will be helpful for more than just baby diaper changes
- Fragrance free, alcohol free, paraben free, and phenoxyethanol free
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Bulk packs are created to easily stack and refill your wipe dispensers, and quickly throw into your diaper bags
Where you can find them: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS
- Unscented wipes gentle enough to be used all over the body
- Resealable package is great for on the go
- A 99% naturally derived formula, containing aloe and natural oat extract
Where you can find them: Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Target
- Available in unscented or scented
- Flip top package
- Made with naturally derived ingredients and purified water
Where you can find them: Amazon
If you’re a soon-to-be parent, you may have to experiment with a couple different brands before you find the best product for your baby. Every child is different, and some will be more sensitive than others. Changing diapers frequently, and keeping an eye out for any red bumps or rash will help. Some parents will even make their own baby wipes with safe ingredients such as essential oil, coconut oil, water, vitamin E, and aloe vera. Pinterest is filled with specific directions for this!
It’s a tough choice, but I think the award for number one baby wipe would have to go to Waterwipes! What’s your favorite baby wipe for sensitive skin? Let me know in the comments.
This post contains affiliate links that help to support the blog at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support that allows me to continue to create valuable content for families all around the world.