Hi everyone! My September Baby Bin box is here and I wanted to share with you what goodies they sent me this month.
If you haven’t read my previous Baby Bin post, Baby Bin is a personalized service created by expert moms. In the box, you will find carefully curated baby goods from trusted brands that are customized for you and your baby according to gender and age.
For the month of September, here are the items I received:
- Munchkin cooling teether
- Peek-a-boo mirror soft book for babies
- Desitin diaper cream
- Aveeno Baby lotion
- Multifunctional clip
- Multiuse mesh organizer bag
After trying out Baby Bin, I see many benefits of using a personalized service like this. Here are some benefits I found so far:
- You can rely on other expert moms to think about what you need before you realize you need it
- It can save countless trips to the store to buy little essentials that you won’t even want to shop online and pay shipping
- First time moms can take advantage of the expertise and know hows of other moms
- You only keep what you need
I really like the fact that the box is thoughtfully curated with items that are functional and useful. The best part of all, the process is free. They ship you a customized bin, you pick and choose which items you’d like to keep, and you send the rest back within 30 day for free. It’s not a subscription service and there is no monthly fee, and they will offer a new bin every 30 days until you opt out. If you’d like to try Baby Bin, click here!
What do you think about Baby Bin? Would you be interested in using this service for yourself? I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.